It’s important to know which operating system version you are using of Windows 10, because you will need the related information when installing new programs and also for troubleshooting. There are two different methods of accessing the relevant system information. Read this guide and find all the answers you seek.
Method 1: Start – Settings – System
1. Click Start icon at the bottom left of the screen.
2. Next, click Settings icon in the pop-up window.
3. The Windows Settings dialog box will display, then click System icon.
4. Another window of Settings appears, scroll down and click About in the left pane, then go to the right pane, find Windows specifications, and here you can check.
Method 2: Run – About Windows
1. Press[Win]+[R] on your keyboard to open Run dialog box, next type the command: winver and click OK at the bottom.
2. The About Windows dialog box comes up, here you can also check Windows 10 version.