It’s a common need of switching betweenin Word documents. Changing text case in one word or two may be easy, but how about several paragraphs or even a whole article? It’s time to learn some tricks to quick toggle the text case in Word.
Method 1: Using Shortcuts to Change Text Case
1. Now I input “my office tricks” all in small letters.
2. Select it and press [Shift+F3], you can change all the initial letters to capital letters.
3. Press [Shift+F3] for the second time, you can change all the letters to capital letters.
4. Press [Shift+F3] for the third time, you can change all the letters into small letters again.
5. See the GIF below:
Method 2: Change Case in Home Tab of Excel
1. Select the content you want to change text case.
2. Click Change Case in Home tab and choose the style as you need.
These are 2 simple methods to toggle text case in Microsoft Word. Hope it can contribute to your work.