There are always some important contents need to be emphasized in a PPT. By normal means, you can underline it, make it bold or change its color. But if you want to explain it further in the presentation, there’s another way you can try – adding an animation effect to change its color when clicking.
1. Open PPT, enter the text in a textbox, and remember its font, size and color.
2. Go to Insert tab and click Text Box to insert a new textbox in the slide. Enter the text you want to emphasize in the same, but with a different color.
3. Switch to Animations tab, click Add Anmation and choose an Entrance effect in the drop-down menu.
4. Then drag the red text to completely overlap the original text.
5. Select the red text, adjust the settings in Timing section. You can change its Start mode, Duration and Delay time according to your actual needs.
6. Now you can press [F5] to preview the effect!