A chart in your document can convey all the information in a more vivid and visual way than traditional sheet. You may have seen many different kinds of charts in daily life – column, pie, stock, radar, etc. The good news is you can try all styles in Word within several clicks. Here’s a simple guide of inserting charts in Word 2016.
1. Open a Word ducument, put the cursor at the place where you want to insert a chart.
2. Select Insert tab, click Chart button in Illustrations section.
3. There are many different types of chats in Insert Chart window. Before making a choice, you should consider that which kind of chart is most suitable for the data you want to display.
4. After selecting a specific chart and hit OK, you can immediately find it inserted to the document.
Then you can edit the text and numbers in the popping out sheet below, the chart will change along with it.
4. Finish the editing and close the sheet. Now you’ve got a chart in Word document.