Division, like, is a common operation in mathematics. And in practical work, you also need to do sometimes when processing data in Excel. To quickly and correctly, the quickest way is undoubtedly using Excel formula. Here’s a simple guide.
1. Create a new column to output the calculation result.
2. Enter the formula =A2/B2 in C2. A2 and B2 refers to the cells of the dividend and divisor.
3. Press [Enter] or click anywhere outside the cell to work the formula out.
4. Useto copy this formula to all the selected cells below.
5. In this way you can batch divide the numbers in column A by column B in seconds.