Groove Music is theapp in Windows 10, however, when you switch to the desktop, you may prefer a more full-featured music program. So here is the simple guide to set your desired program as the default media player in Windows 10. Let us see how to do it.
1. Click Start icon at the bottom left of the screen, next click Settings icon in the pop-up window.
2. The Windows Settings dialog box will display, scroll down and click Apps button.
3. Another window of Setting appears, click Default apps in the left pane, then go to the right pane, scroll down and select Groove Music, which is under Music Player.
4. When Choose an app dialog box appears, select your favorite and it will now become the default music player whenever you’re using Windows 10.
5. Note: you can also search for new music player apps in Windows store by clicking on Look for an app in the Store.