You might insert several images in one single slide of PowerPoint document, which means they need to be aligned, but it is difficult to estimate the distance with the naked eye. Besides, if the presentation has a lot content, aligning all the images could be a waste of time. In this case, usingcan definitely do a better job aligning these images.
The steps are as following:
1. Go to View tab and click the arrow of Show group.
2. The Grid and Guides dialog box will display, check the box of Display smart guides when shapes are aligned. Click OK at the bottom.
3. Insert images which you want to align, and click Insert at bottom right.
4. Drag an image near another one, the smart guides dotted lines will appear automatically, then you can align all of them accordingly.
5. Move the images horizontally, the equidistant guides dotted lines with arrows will appear automatically, then you can evenly space out several images.