What would you do if you find some unwanted blanks in Excel sheet? Deleting them one by one is obviously a waste of time. Is there any quick way to remove all theat once?
Well, the Go To feature of Excel may help you.
1. First of all, select the whole sheet.
2. Press [Ctrl+G] to call out the Go To window, and then click Special… at the bottom-left corner.
3. Or you can click Home – Find & Select – Go To Special.
4. In the Go To Special window, check Blanks and hit OK to locate and select all the blank cells in your Excel file.
5. Then click Delete in Home tab.
6. All the blank cells in your Excel sheet will be removed immediately.