What you may not know iscan have a greater impact on your health even than smoking. Of course, afternoon tea is an essential part of coping with long time sitting, but actually some could have the same effect without leaving your seat, which won’t take up much of your time. Now here is the tip for you:
1. Lean your head to the left with your right hand and slowly lean your head to the right. Don’t hunch your left shoulder. Do the same in the opposite direction.
2. Head down, hands clasped behind your head, chin lightly pressed against your chest. Hold this position for a few seconds and slowly lift your neck back as far as possible.
3. Sit in the 1/3 position of the chair, straighten your waist, lower your jaw and extend your arms forward. Palm up clench fist, then respectively do “open hand” and “clench fist” action.
4. Repeat “open hand” and “clench fist” action, raise your hands slowly, perpendicular to your shoulders, and then slowly lower your hands from your sides.
5. Sit in the 1/3 position of the chair, straighten your waist, keep your ankles and knees together.
6. Clamp a thick cushion between your knees and squeeze it.
7. Sit in the 1/3 position of the chair, put your hands on the table. Bend your back slightly and tuck your stomach in.
8. Slowly lift your legs up to your chest and hold for ten seconds before returning to the original position.
Just a few steps, simple and easy to follow. Make time to do it every day and you will gradually notice the changes in your body.