After a long time writing with Microsoft Word, your eyes may already tired of the default blank page. To refresh yourself , you can insert a picture as the background of Word document.
How to Change Background Color of Word
1. Go to Design tab.
2. Click Page Color in Page Background section.
3. You can choose a background color here or click More Colors for more options.
How to Set Word Background as Pictures
1. First, switch to Design tab.
2. Click Page Color in Page Background section. Select Fill Effects… in the drop-down menu. You can set the gradient effect, texture or pattern here, or even insert a picture as the page background.
3. Switch to Picture tab in Fill Effects window. Click Select Picture…
4. Select From a file to find a picture you like in the folder of your computer. Or you can type the keyword of the picture you want in the textbox of Bing Image Search and press Enter to search eligible pictures on Internet.
5. After inserting a picture, you can see the sample in Fill Effects window. If you are satisfied with it, click OK to confirm it.
6. If you don’t want it anymore, click Page Color again and select No Color to remove the background immediately.