Double clicking the mouse is one of the most basic operations on your computer. But for someone who’s not good at quick actions, like the aged, it may be difficult to implement it. So, is there a way to change the speed ofin Windows 10?
To adjust the speed, you can change the setting in Mouse Properties.
1. Click Start at the bottom-left corner of the screen. Then hit Settings button.
2. Choose Devices in Windows Settings.
3. Switch to Mouse tab, and find Additional mouse options under Related settings.
4. Click it to open Mouse Properties. Find Double-click speed section in Buttons tab.
5. Drag the cursor to Slow or Fast to adjust the speed. You can double-click the folder icon on the right to test it, and change the speed till you get satisfied.
6. Click Apply to implement the setting and hit OK to quit the Mouse Properties.
Now the double-click speed is changed as you like. You can adjust it again any time you want.