I’ve wrote a post about creating drop-down lists in Excel before. For similar reasons, some people may have the need to add drop-down lists in Word. Let’s see how to achieve it.
1. First, have a check that if you can find Developer tab in your Word. If not, click File – Options – Customize Ribbon.
2. Check Developer in Main Tabs to enable it.
3. Put your cursor in the place you want to add a. Then click Developer and find Drop-down List Content Control in Controls.
4. Now the list has been added to the cell you choose.
5. Click it, and select Properties in Developer.
6. Click Add in the popping out window.
7. Input the text options you want to add in the list.
8. Hit OK to apply it to your document.
9. Now you can check the drop-down list in the table.