If you’re new to Windows 10, you might not know how to remove applications that you no longer use or want from the computer. It’s time to free up disk space and in this post, and we will introduce the way to. Let’s take a look at the guide now.
1. Click Start icon at the bottom left of the screen, next click Settings icon in the pop-up window.
2. The Windows Settings dialog box will display, scroll down and click Apps.
3. Another window of Settings appears, click App & features in the left pane. Then go to the right pane, here is a text entry box, and if you would like to uninstall apps, just search and select them from the list.
4. Now I take Google Chrome as an example, simply click Uninstall button at the bottom.
5. Then system prompts: This app and its related info will be uninstalled, just click Uninstall again if you make sure to remove this application from your computer.