As a method of information representation and transmission, a picture is visual and intuitionistic, by contrast with text. You might want to import multiple pictures into document as new slides when using PowerPoint. But it won’t work if you select all of them and click insert button, because they will be imported into a single slide directly.
Here we’d like to share a method which you couldinto MS PPT. Moreover, there is no limit to the number of pictures, and then Microsoft PowerPoint will import them into individual slides automatically.
1. Go to Insert tab, click New Slide to create a slide, don’t forget to choose a suitable office theme in the.
2. Next click Photo Album and hit New Photo Album to open the Photo Album dialog box.
3. Then click File/Disk button to insert pictures.
4. Select all pictures and click Insert at bottom right.
5. Go back to the dialog box, you could choose the preferred layout type in the drop-down box. Click Create at bottom right. Note: 1 picture means that each slide will be imported only one picture, and 1 picture with title means that each slide will be imported only one picture with its title. Here I choose 1 picture as an example.
6. Now you can see all pictures you selected have been batch imported into PPT on the basis of “one picture per slide” type.